Bed & Breakfast Montana
You are welcome here from the second you step in the door!
Bed and Breakfast Rates: $269 per couple per day and $40 each additional person.
A one night's deposit is required at the time of reservation and can be easily completed over the phone. Two-night minimum stay is preferred for our Bed and Breakfast option, but not required. Pets are welcome upon request and with prior approval.
Horseback riding lessons and horseback riding adventures are available upon request at Bear Creek Ranch. Fishing trips, Glacier National Park tours, and float trip reservations can be made through Bill or Diana.
The lodge is the main house where we serve breakfast each morning. It's a place to be comfortable and enjoy yourself and you're welcome here anytime you like. Here you'll find:
- Conversation areas
- A wood burning fireplace
- A library full of books in all genres, for all ages, including lots of children's books
- A bar (bring your own drinks - we provide the bar and barware)
- Television and DVDs (but you won't spend much time there!)
- Board Games, card games, and puzzles
- Pool Table
- There are trophies from hunts gone by, and history on every wall
- WiFi when it's beamed up!
Bed and Breakfast Rates: $269 per couple for each cabin rental and $40 each additional person, . A one night's deposit is required at the time of reservation. A two day minimum stay for our Bed and Breakfast option is required.
Breakfast is served hot every morning, usually in the Sunroom, which has a wonderful morning view of Bear Creek and the Great Bear Wilderness. What a fabulous way to wake up and begin the day! Coffee's always on, so help yourself anytime. We understand that you may have special dietary needs and we can accommodate those as long as we have advance notice. Breakfast varies each day but will consist of a mix each day of the following:
- Fresh Fruit
- Cereal or oatmeal
- Home Made Crepes
- Breakfast sandwiches or burritos
- French Toast
- Juice, Milk and Tea
- Home Fries or Hashbrowns
Lunch & Dinner
** We don't serve lunch or dinner at Bear Creek Ranch but here is a list of local area restaurants for you to enjoy**
- Snow Slip (one mile west of the ranch on Hwy. 2 - year round). Tell Bill we sent you!
- Izaak Walton Inn (13 miles west on Hwy. 2 in Essex - year round). Finer dining just down the road.
- Firebrand Food & Ale (about 15 miles east of the ranch on Hwy. 2 - year round). A local mainstay!
- Bison Creek (about 12 miles east of the ranch on Hwy. 2 - seasonal)
- Two Medicine Grill (downtown East Glacier - year round). Check them out for "to go" sandwiches for your park adventure!
- Serranos Mexican Restaurant (downtown East Glacier - seasonal)
- East Glacier Lodge Restaurant (downtown East Glacier- seasonal)
- Whistle Stop (downtown East Glacier - seasonal)